Regularly Scheduled Appearances
- Varney & Co. Monday thru Friday from 9:20am till 11am on Fox Business Channel
- "Making Money with Charles Payne" segments throughout the day on Fox Business Channel
- Cavuto Your World at 4 pm on Mondays for "Charles in Charge" segment on Fox News
||FOX BUSINESS VIDEO CLIPS
- Can we see a roaring twenties type of consumer exuberance?
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 23:41:52 EDT
KB Advisory Group's Kristin Bentz says 'we are getting ready for a Great Gatsby era' on 'Making Money with Charles Payne'
- Charles Payne: I love the American flag
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:55:46 EDT
Fox Business host reacts to Mara Gay's comment that it is 'disturbing' to see 'dozens of American flags' on Long Island
- Experts discuss most resilient stocks amid inflation concerns
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 16:00:10 EDT
Wheelhouse Chief Investment Officer Ann Berry and Macro Trends Advisors founding partner Mitch Roschelle discuss what stocks to invest in amid inflation concerns.
- Payne: Stop trying to marginalize people, it’s not the American way
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:32:03 EDT
FOX Business’ Charles Payne discusses Reddit investors and reacts to The New York Times’ Mara Gay’s comments about the American flag.
- Will retail investors get a fairer shake on Wall Street?
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:23:57 EDT
Reddit investors demand more transparency and a level playing field on trading; former SEC defense attorney Lisa Braganca weighs in on efforts to change rules that favor 'large institutional players.'
- Are markets at a ‘break out point’?
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:04:01 EDT
Fairlead Strategies founder Katie Stockton and Surevest CEO Rob Luna on today’s markets.
- How to manage your money in market breakout
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 17:07:59 EDT
Thrasher Analytics founder Andrew Thrasher and Spotlight Asset Group chief investment officer Shana Sissel reflect on state of the markets.
- Pandemic unemployment fraud may be up to $400B
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 15:41:09 EDT
'The Hill' columnist Kristin Tate on pandemic benefits. and YouTuber Matt Kohrs on Reddit investors growing wary of hedge fund posers in forum.
- Sen. Young: America must lead in tech to 'outcompete' China
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 15:13:20 EDT
Indiana Republican discusses Senate passing the new China bill in a bipartisan vote.
- How will food inflation impact your wallet?
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:40:17 EDT
KPMG chief economist Constance Hunter, Heritage Capital President Paul Schatz and David Nicholas of Nicholas Wealth Management on the latest Consumer Price Index numbers, inflation, the Federal Reserve and today’s markets.
- 'Trey's Trades' host talks Reddit revolution, SEC
Wed, 9 Jun 2021 15:55:38 EDT
'Trey's Trades' host Trey Collins discusses the SEC considering rule changes for stock-shorting.