Charles Payne's Regular Media Appearances
Charles is featured on the Fox Business Network Monday-Friday at 2 PM ET on "Making Money with Charles Payne". He is a member and occasional host
of "Varney & Co". In addition, he guest-host several shows including "Cavuto on Business" and "Your World".
The "Making Money with Charles Payne" show can also be heard on channel 113 on Sirius radio.
Charles' Fox Business Video Clips
- Trade optimism lifts stocks, investors brush off shutdown fears
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:08:27 EST
U.S. stock jump amid trade optimism and shutdown fears
- White House says second Trump-Kim summit will take place in February
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:55:41 EST
Trump will meet again with Kim Jong Un in February
- Will the Dow, Nasdaq retest all-time highs in 2019?
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:34:42 EST
Will the Dow and Nasdaq reach their all-time highs?
- Former NFL running back Steven Jackson reacts to Gillette’s controversial new ad
Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:03:05 EST
Steven Jackson on helping U.S. veterans and the Gillette ad.
- How wild market swings impact individual investors
Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:50:20 EST
How individual investors are impacted by market volatility
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's privacy suggestions don't go far enough: Constellation Research’s Ray Wang
Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:29:30 EST
Can big tech protect your data?
- Automation may eliminate as many as 25% of current jobs: Bain & Company’s Karen Harris
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:55:49 EST
How the growth of artificial intelligence may impact businesses and unemployment.
- British PM Theresa May survives no-confidence vote
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:43:23 EST
Theresa May survives the no-confidence vote
- Federal Reserve: Manufacturing growth is moderating across the country
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:22:11 EST
Federal Reserve releases Beige Book.
- UK Parliament votes against Theresa May’s Brexit deal
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 15:12:27 EST
The U.K. strikes down Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit plan.
- Partial government shutdown may impact US economic growth
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 14:56:49 EST
The cost of the partial government shutdown.