RESEARCH ASSISTANT/MARKET ANALYST
Wall Street Strategies is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Research Assistant who functions in an efficient, detail-oriented, and proactive manner. The ideal candidate is energetic and seeking a challenging and rewarding career. The candidate should be a team player, extremely motivated, resourceful, organized, communicative, and be able to complete tasks independently with strong attention to detail. The job is based in Jersey City, NJ.
- Monitor stocks for company and industry news, price and volume action, look for earnings trends, and work with research analysts
- Write ups on stocks and editing documents for appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling and post reports to website
- Preparation of Excel spreadsheets and charts
- Performing ad hoc projects as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of analyzing financial statements, interpret data regarding equities and relationships with macro-economic drivers and the overall stock market helpful, but desire to learn this a must
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and knowledge in PowerPoint
- Must possess a passion for analytical work and be goal oriented
- High energy level and ability to perform in a fast paced environment under highly demanding conditions
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills and excellent phone manner
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance
- Ability to represent the company and Charles Payne to the highest standard of integrity and excellence
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Looking for enthusiasts, well organized individuals to provide client service support to our growing base of clients. Must have good verbal and written skills. This role is a combination of client services as well as potential for sales renewals. Amazing opportunity to work with one of the best stock market analysts, Charles Payne.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly skilled sales professional. Candidate must have strong inside sales experience. Qualified applicant must be goal driven and have experience selling in a high intensity, competitive environment. Candidate must have a strong desire manifested by effort and a yearning to learn and be the best.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, Attention HR.